ReHire Colorado is an 11-week, transitional employment program helping individuals with barriers to employment re-enter the workforce. Through paid, on-the-job training in a supportive work environment, job seekers gain hands-on experience and develop marketable job skills to launch or advance their careers.
The ReHire Colorado program is administered by Discover Goodwill’s Career Development Center. Our successful employment model includes partnerships with leading employers representing diverse and in-demand industries and occupations.
Discover Goodwill’s highly-trained job developers and employment specialists are dedicated to matching participants’ interests and abilities with compatible work sites, where they will receive hands-on training and assessments to help ensure a successful transition into the workforce.
ReHire Colorado Benefits:
- Receive paid, on-the-job training and support.
- Earn competitive wages and other incentives during transitional employment.
- Obtain marketable skills working in sought-after career fields.
- Learn about current job openings and referrals for hiring companies.
- Secure permanent job placement and ongoing support.
ReHire Colorado Employment Process
For more information, please contact:ReHire Colorado Program17 N. Spruce St.Colorado Springs, CO 80905Phone: 719.439.2769