Free Computer Recycling
Don’t dump your old computer—donate it to Goodwill!
Thanks to Goodwill and our friends at Dell™, there’s a safe, easy and environmentally responsible way to recycle your old computer. Take your unwanted computer -- any brand, in any condition -- to your local Goodwill donation center. Your donation will help create jobs, protect the environment and earn you a tax receipt!
- As a residential computer user you can recycle computer equipment for free because Dell absorbs the cost of the take-back program
- Dell’s stringent environmental standards prevent dumping of electronic waste in developing countries
- Goodwill is audited at least annually by Dell to ensure computer equipment is handled in the most sustainable way possible
- Dell’s environmental standards exceed the internationally accepted e-Stewards and R2 programs
- As a result of this program, your local Goodwill has diverted over 1,800 tons of e-waste from local landfills to date.
Learn more about Reconnect™, an environmental partnership between Dell and Goodwill.