You don’t have to go to college to get a great job and live your dream. With IT Primary+, Earn IT Help Desk Administrator certifications, A+ and Network+. Train in the fundamentals of security, networking, operating systems, troubleshooting and technical support. Learn foundation-level skills to install, operate, manage, maintain and troubleshoot a corporate network. Course also includes Microsoft Office Series III Training.
This program provides you with the knowledge required to sit for three international certification exams: two exams make up the CompTIA A+ Certification and one leads to CompTIA Network+ Certification.
Enhance your career with Security+ Training. This course is targeted toward the information technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as OSX, Unix, Linux and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics. Training will provide you with the knowledge required to sit for and pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification.
Additional program benefits:
- Paid voucher for Certification Exam
- Practice quizzes/online videos/textbooks
- Flexible scheduled study hours at Discover Goodwill’s LIFT Training Epicenter
- Hands-on learning workshops
- Soft skills overview workshops
- Free laptop upon course completion of dual certification
- Flexible schedules, including evenings and weekends
Call Miriam Yost at 719-381-9463 today for more information and get started on your future!