Career Development Center
Our Job is Ensuring your success.
For over 25 years, Discover Goodwill’s Career Development Center (CDC) has partnered with El Paso County Department of Human Services to train and put job seekers to work in our community. Our experienced staff, established regional presence and strong community partnerships can help you find your path to personal and financial independence.
CDC’s Milestones Case Management Program Includes:
- CW STEP: Launched in January 2018, Colorado Works Subsidized Training and Employment Program (CW STEP) helps connect at-risk populations who are eligible for basic cash assistance from Colorado Works—Colorado’s federally funded program providing temporary cash assistance for needy families—with crucial professional work experience and opportunity. This interagency collaborative program connects Coloradans facing significant barriers to employment with job opportunities.
17 N. Spruce St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program: Three-month job training program—including coursework, internship, certification and job placement in the ever-growing healthcare field.
ReHire Colorado is an 11-week, transitional employment program helping individuals with barriers to employment re-enter the workforce. Through paid, on-the-job training in a supportive work environment, job seekers gain hands-on experience and develop marketable job skills to launch or advance their careers.
The ReHire Colorado program is administered by Discover Goodwill’s Career Development Center. Our successful employment model includes partnerships with leading employers representing diverse and in-demand industries and occupations.
Discover Goodwill’s highly-trained job developers and employment specialists are dedicated to matching participants’ interests and abilities with compatible work sites, where they will receive hands-on training and assessments to help ensure a successful transition into the workforce.
ReHire Colorado Benefits:
- Receive paid, on-the-job training and support.
- Earn competitive wages and other incentives during transitional employment.
- Obtain marketable skills working in sought-after career fields.
- Learn about current job openings and referrals for hiring companies.
- Secure permanent job placement and ongoing support.
ReHire Colorado Employment Process
For more information, please contact:ReHire Colorado Program17 N. Spruce St.Colorado Springs, CO 80905Phone: 719.439.2796