Possibilities’ ground-breaking, life skills training program is available to individuals who are waiver-eligible or paying privately.
Through its highly advanced programming, Possibilities is all about proactive choice. Clients will have hands-on experiences, with an emphasis on doing and taking self-directed initiative. They won’t just hear about a more abundant life, they’ll engage in it. And as they participate, they’ll experience the rewards of their accomplishments through a token-based purchasing system that allows them to spend what they earn in the town square’s general store.
The best program for individuals with learning challenges, Possibilities offers customized, innovative services focused on…
- Creating an engaging, non-threatening environment where individuals can learn at their own pace and developmental levels.
- Offering specialized training and assistance with low staff-to-client ratios.
- Providing unique activities and opportunities that will minimize time spent in clinical or other formal settings.
- Building and enhancing decision-making skills.
- Exploring and expanding personal interests and strengths.
- Utilizing evidence-based training and pre- and post-assessment components that provide tangible outcome measures for each individual.
For more information, please contact:
Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado
1460 Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Phone: (719) 381-9484
Fax: (719) 635-5713
Email: Jaimy Criswell