Work Adjust Program
Referred job seekers receive individualized, on-the-job training from experienced Discover Goodwill staff who help adults develop positive work habits needed to succeed in employment.
Discover Goodwill assists individuals with ...
- Chronic unemployment
- History of frequent job changes
- Little or no work experience
Job seekers will develop the following skills:
- Performance skills—including punctuality, grooming and quantity and quality of work
- Knowledge of work practices—including safety awareness and proper care and handling of equipment
- Job seeking skills—including job search resources, applications and interviews
- Understanding of employee benefits—including payroll, insurance, unions and retirement
- Community living skills—including time and money management and transportation