Free Education Series
Discover Goodwill has been serving Southern & Western Colorado since 1963, helping individuals achieve greater independence. Like you, we are deeply invested in the success and well-being of our community. To continue that commitment, we are introducing a series of informational workshops with topics designed to help seniors live Your Life, Your Way.
“Getting the Most Out of Medicare and Medicaid”
• The benefits of the different Medicare Plans
• When is the right time to enroll in Medicare
• The shortfalls of Medicare
• Medicare vs. Medicaid
• The Power of Medicaid Planning
• And much, much more
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Choose between two sessions: 10:00-11:30 a.m. or 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served
1460 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs CO 80907
RSVP by August 27 to Kristin Amundson as seating is limited:
719-635-0616 or email@example.com
This session is informational—no sales promotion will be included.
- Wednesday August 29, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Discover Goodwill
- 1460 Garden of the Gods Rd. Colorado Springs, CO 80907