The above example is for illustration purposes only.
Please consult your tax advisor to discuss your specific circumstances
The Enterprise Zone tax credit lets you receive a 25% credit on your Colorado state taxes when you give to approved Goodwill job training projects. Here’s how it works:
- Applies to donations of $250 or more
- Make your check payable to the El Paso County Enterprise Zone Administrator (credit cards are allowed)
- If writing a check, in the memo section of your check write Discover Goodwill Job Training
- Mail your check to Discover Goodwill Foundation at 1460 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. You’ll receive a receipt from El Paso County.
- If you prefer to make a contribution through a transfer of appreciated securities, please call us for transfer instructions. Because securities are considered a non-cash or gift-in-kind, the tax credit is reduced to 12.5%.
For more information about financial donations, please contact:
Senior Development Director
Discover Goodwill Foundation
1460 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907